Innovations financières : construire et légitimer un nouveau marché financier de gré à gré
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Callon & Fabian Muniesa, 2005. "Economic markets as calculative collective devices," Post-Print halshs-00087477, HAL.
- Michel Callon, 2006. "What does it mean to say that economics is performative?," CSI Working Papers Series 005, Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2008.
"La recherche en finance d’entreprise:quel positionnement méthodologique ?,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(Special), pages 237-290, June.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2008. "La recherche en finance d'entreprise : quel positionnement méthodologique ?," Post-Print halshs-00338091, HAL.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2008. "La recherche en finance d’entreprise:quel positionnement méthodologique?," Working Papers CREGO 1080501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Isabelle Huault & Hélène Rainelli-Le Montagner, 2007. "Innovations financières:construire et légitimer un nouveau marché financier de gré à gré–le cas des dérivés de crédit," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 10(1), pages 211-243, March.
- Joanne P. Baron, 2018. "Making money in Mesoamerica: Currency production and procurement in the Classic Maya financial system," Economic Anthropology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 210-223, June.
- Möllering, Guido, 2009. "Market constitution analysis: A new framework applied to solar power technology markets," MPIfG Working Paper 09/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Walter, Christian, 2016. "The financial Logos: The framing of financial decision-making by mathematical modelling," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 597-604.
- Franck Aggeri, 2017. "How can performativity contribute to management and organization research? Theoretical perspectives and analytical framework [Qu'est-ce que la performativité peut apporter aux recherches en managem," Post-Print hal-01609172, HAL.
- Okamoto, Noriaki, 2014. "Fair value accounting from a distributed cognition perspective," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 170-183.
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. & Scott, Susan V., 2015. "The algorithm and the crowd: considering the materiality of service innovation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sullivan, S. & Hannis, M., 2015. "Nets and frames, losses and gains: Value struggles in engagements with biodiversity offsetting policy in England," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 162-173.
- Gerhard Rainer, 2021. "Geographies of qualification in the global fine wine market," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 53(1), pages 95-112, February.
- Beninger, Stefanie & Francis, June N.P., 2021. "Collective market shaping by competitors and its contribution to market resilience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 293-303.
- John K. Christiansen & Marta Gasparin & Claus Varnes & Ina Augustin, 2016. "How Complaining Customers Make Companies Listen And Influence Product Development," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-31, January.
- Anette Hallin & Tina Karrbom‐Gustavsson & Peter Dobers, 2021. "Transition towards and of sustainability—Understanding sustainability as performative," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 1948-1957, May.
- Jean-Samuel Beuscart & Kevin Mellet & Marie Trespeuch, 2016.
"Reactivity without legitimacy? Online consumer reviews in the restaurant industry,"
Journal of Cultural Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 458-475, September.
- Jean Samuel Beuscart & Kevin Mellet & Marie Trespeuch, 2016. "Reactivity without Legitimacy? Online Consumer Reviews in the Restaurant Industry," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5fb16v625i8, Sciences Po.
- Liliana Doganova & Marie Eyquem-Renault, 2009. "What do business models do? Narratives, calculation and market exploration," Post-Print halshs-00347615, HAL.
- Panourgias, Nikiforos S., 2015. "Capital markets integration: A sociotechnical study of the development of a cross-border securities settlement system," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 317-338.
- Callon, Michel, 2009. "Civilizing markets: Carbon trading between in vitro and in vivo experiments," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 535-548, April.
- Makkonen, Hannu & Johnston, Wesley J. & Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G., 2016. "A behavioral approach to organizational innovation adoption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2480-2489.
- Stefan Bernhard, 2016. "At the Crossroads: The Embedding Work of Market Participants in and around Markets," Sociological Research Online, , vol. 21(2), pages 51-66, May.
- Sarah Bracking, 2012. "How do Investors Value Environmental Harm/Care? Private Equity Funds, Development Finance Institutions and the Partial Financialization of Nature-based Industries," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 271-293, January.
- Murto, P. & Jalas, M. & Juntunen, J. & Hyysalo, S., 2019. "Devices and strategies: An analysis of managing complexity in energy retrofit projects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 1-1.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation financière; gestion du risque; performativité; légitimation; financial innovation; risk management; performativity; legitimization;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00150768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.