Geographical distances between adult children and their parents in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-773, October.
- Aslund, Olof, 2005.
"Now and forever? Initial and subsequent location choices of immigrants,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 141-165, March.
- Åslund, Olof, 2001. "Now and forever? Initial and subsequent location choices of immigrants," Working Paper Series 2001:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- A M Warnes, 1986. "The Residential Mobility Histories of Parents and Children, and Relationships to Present Proximity and Social Integration," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(12), pages 1581-1594, December.
- Borjas, George J., 1998.
"To Ghetto or Not to Ghetto: Ethnicity and Residential Segregation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 228-253, September.
- George J. Borjas, 1997. "To Ghetto or Not to Ghetto: Ethnicity and Residential Segregation," NBER Working Papers 6176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merril Silverstein, 1995. "Stability and change in temporal distance between the elderly and their children," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 32(1), pages 29-45, February.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Fuqin Bian & John Logan & Yanjie Bian, 1998. "Intergenerational relations in urban China: Proximity, contact, and help to parents," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 35(1), pages 115-124, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clara Mulder & Caroline Dewilde & Mark Duijn & Annika Smits, 2015. "The Association Between Parents’ and Adult Children’s Homeownership: A Comparative Analysis," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 31(5), pages 495-527, December.
- Annika Smits, 2010. "Moving close to parents and adult children in the Netherlands: the influence of support needs," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 22(31), pages 985-1014, June.
- Helena Holmlund & Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2013.
"Meet the Parents? Family Size and the Geographic Proximity Between Adult Children and Older Mothers in Sweden,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(3), pages 903-931, June.
- Holmlund, Helena & Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2013. "Meet the Parents? Family Size and the Geographic Proximity Between Adult Children and Older Mothers in Sweden," Munich Reprints in Economics 19441, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:17:y:2007:i:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .