Prudent person rules or quantitative restrictions? The regulation of long-term institutional investors' portfolios
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2002)
Issue (Month): 02 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF
- Ling-Ni Boon & Marie Brière & Carole Gresse & Bas J. M. Werker, 2013. "Regulatory Environment and Pension Investment Performance," Post-Print hal-01492619, HAL.
- Wade D. Pfau, 2008.
"Emerging Market Pension Funds and International Diversification,"
GRIPS Discussion Papers
08-10, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2009. "Emerging Market Pension Funds and International Diversification," MPRA Paper 19039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poonam Puri, 2009. "A Matter of Voice: The Case for Abolishing the 30 percent Rule for Pension Fund Investments," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 283, February.
- Jiye Hu, 2014. "An empirical approach on regulating China’s pension investment," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 495-516, June.
- E. Philip Davis, 2002. "Le secteur européen de la gestion des pensions," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 68(4), pages 229-255.
- De Giorgi, Enrico, 2008. "Evolutionary portfolio selection with liquidity shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1088-1119, April.
- Enrico De Giorgi, "undated". "Evolutionary Portfolio Selection with Liquidity Shocks," IEW - Working Papers 185, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Enrico De Giorgi, 2005. "Evolutionary Portfolio Selection with Liquidity Shocks," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 15, Society for Computational Economics.
- Assaf Hamdani & Eugene Kandel & Yevgeny Mugerman & Yishay Yafeh, 2016. "Incentive Fees and Competition in Pension Funds: Evidence from a Regulatory Experiment," NBER Working Papers 22634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13629 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bijlsma, Melle & Vermeulen, Robert, 2016. "Insurance companies’ trading behaviour during the European sovereign debt crisis: Flight home or flight to quality?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 137-154.
- Melle Bijlsma & Robert Vermeulen, 2015. "Insurance companies' trading behaviour during the European Sovereign debt crisis: Flight home or flight to quality?," DNB Working Papers 468, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Broeders, Dirk & Chen, An & Koos, Birgit, 2011. "A utility-based comparison of pension funds and life insurance companies under regulatory constraints," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-10, July.
- Davis, E. Philip, 2002. "Institutional investors, corporate governance and the performance of the corporate sector," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 203-229, September.
- Ajantha Kumara & Wade Pfau, 2013. "Would emerging market pension funds benefit from international diversification: investigating wealth accumulations for pension participants," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 319-335, August.
- Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Would emerging market pension funds benefit from international diversification: investigating wealth accumulations for pension participants," MPRA Paper 31395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Thomas, Ashok & Spataro, Luca & Mathew, Nanditha, 2014. "Pension funds and stock market volatility: An empirical analysis of OECD countries," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 92-103.
- Ashok Thomas & Luca Spataro & Nanditha Mathew, 2013. "Pension funds and Stock Market Volatility: An Empirical Analysis of OECD countries," Discussion Papers 2013/162, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Pasiouras, Fotios & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis, 2013. "Regulations and soundness of insurance firms: International evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 632-642.
- Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Liu, Liuling & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2015. "Regulations, profitability, and risk-adjusted returns of European insurers: An empirical investigation," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 55-77.
- Garcia, Maria Teresa Medeiros, 2010. "Efficiency evaluation of the Portuguese pension funds management companies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 259-266, July.
- Hamdani, Assaf & Kandel, Eugene & Mugerman, Yevgeny & Yafeh, Yishay, 2015. "Incentive Fees and Competition in Pension Funds: Evidence from a Regulatory Experiment in Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 10911, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:1:y:2002:i:02:p:157-191_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed