Differential mortality and redistribution in the Italian notional defined contribution system
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marco Savegnago, 2008. "Differential Mortality and Redistribution in the Italian Notional Defined Contribution System," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0047, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Brown, 2002.
"Differential Mortality and the Value of Individual Account Retirement Annuities,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Distributional Aspects of Social Security and Social Security Reform, pages 401-446
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Brown, 2000. "Differential Mortality and the Value of Individual Account Retirement Annuities," NBER Working Papers 7560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monika Queisser & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2006. "Neutral or Fair?: Actuarial Concepts and Pension-System Design," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Lillard, L.A. & Waite, L.J., 1993. "'Til Death Do Us Part: Marital Disruption and Mortality," Papers 93-10, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Graziella Caselli & Franco Peracchi & Elisabetta Barbi & Rosa Maria Lipsi, 2003.
"Differential Mortality and the Design of the Italian System of Public Pensions,"
CEIS, vol. 17(SpecialIs), pages 45-78, August.
- Graziella Caselli & Franco Peracchi & Elisabetta Barbi & Rosa Maria Lipsi, 2002. "Differential Mortality And The Design Of The Italian System Of Public Pensions," CHILD Working Papers wp07_02, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2008.
"CAPP_DYN: A Dynamic Microsimulation Model for the Italian Social Security System,"
Department of Economics
0595, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2012. "CAPP_DYN: A Dynamic Microsimulation Model for the Italian Social Security System," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0048, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelo Marano & Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2012.
"The strengths and failures of incentive mechanisms in notional defined contribution pension systems,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 71(1), pages 33-70, October.
- A. Marano & C. Mazzaferro & M. Morciano, 2011. "The strengths and failures of incentive mechanisms in notional defined contribution pension systems," Working Papers wp799, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Morciano, Marcello & Hancock, Ruth M. & Pudney, Stephen E., 2015. "Birth-cohort trends in older-age functional disability and their relationship with socio-economic status: Evidence from a pooling of repeated cross-sectional population-based studies for the UK," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 136, pages 1-9.
- Javier Pla-Porcel & Manuel Ventura-Marco & Carlos Vidal-Meliá, 2017. "How do unisex life care annuities embedded in a pay-as-you-go retirement system affect gender redistribution?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-11, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:11:y:2012:i:04:p:500-530_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .