The strengths and failures of incentive mechanisms in notional defined contribution pension systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angelo Marano & Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2012. "The strengths and failures of incentive mechanisms in notional defined contribution pension systems," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 71(1), pages 33-70, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chłoń-Domińczak, Agnieszka & Strzelecki, Paweł, 2013.
"The minimum pension as an instrument of poverty protection in the defined contribution pension system – an example of Poland,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 326-350, July.
- Chlon-Dominczak, Agnieszka & Strzelecki, Paweł, 2010. "The minimum pension as an instrument of poverty protection in the defined contribution pension system – an example of Poland," MPRA Paper 25262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cannon, Edmund & Tonks, Ian, 2003.
"UK annuity rates and pension replacement ratios 1957-2002,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24832, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ian Tonks & Edmund Cannon, 2004. "UK Annuity Rates And Pension Replacement Ratios 1957-2002," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 71, Royal Economic Society.
- Monika Queisser & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2006. "Neutral or Fair?: Actuarial Concepts and Pension-System Design," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Mazzaferro, Carlo & Morciano, Marcello & Savegnago, Marco, 2012.
"Differential mortality and redistribution in the Italian notional defined contribution system,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 500-530, October.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marco Savegnago, 2008. "Differential Mortality and Redistribution in the Italian Notional Defined Contribution System," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0047, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- repec:mod:cappmo:0035 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Guazzarotti & Pietro Tommasino, 2008. "The Annuity Market in an Evolving Pension System: Lessons from Italy," CeRP Working Papers 77, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Baldini Massimo & Mazzaferro Carlo & Morciano Marcello, 2008. "Assessing the implications of long-term care policies in Italy: a microsimulation approach," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 47-72.
- Allison C Schrager & George A Mackenzie, 2004. "Can the Private Annuity Market Provide Secure Retirement Income?," IMF Working Papers 04/230, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2011. "Measuring intra-generational and inter-generational redistribution in the reformed Italian social security system," Working Papers 11, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Giuseppe Carone & Herwig Immervoll & Dominique Paturot & Aino Salomäki, 2004. "Indicators of Unemployment and Low-Wage Traps: Marginal Effective Tax Rates on Employment Incomes," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 18, OECD Publishing.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2008.
"CAPP_DYN: A Dynamic Microsimulation Model for the Italian Social Security System,"
Department of Economics
0595, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2012. "CAPP_DYN: A Dynamic Microsimulation Model for the Italian Social Security System," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0048, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Edward R. Whitehouse, 2010. "Decomposing Notional Defined-Contribution Pensions: Experience of OECD Countries' Reforms," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 109, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Baldini & C. Mazzaferro & P. Onofri, 2015. "Pension expectations and reality. What do Italian workers know about their future public pension benefits?," Working Papers wp1007, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-12-19 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-12-19 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2011-12-19 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:wp799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .