Differential Mortality And The Design Of The Italian System Of Public Pensions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Graziella Caselli & Franco Peracchi & Elisabetta Barbi & Rosa Maria Lipsi, 2003. "Differential Mortality and the Design of the Italian System of Public Pensions," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 17(SpecialIs), pages 45-78, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2010.
"Youth Unemployment and Retirement of the Elderly: The Case of Italy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: The Relationship to Youth Employment, pages 167-215
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2008. "Youth Unemployment and Retirement of the Elderly: the Case of Italy," Working Papers 2008_45, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Mazzaferro, Carlo & Morciano, Marcello & Savegnago, Marco, 2012.
"Differential mortality and redistribution in the Italian notional defined contribution system,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 500-530, October.
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marco Savegnago, 2008. "Differential Mortality and Redistribution in the Italian Notional Defined Contribution System," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0047, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Michele Belloni & Rob Alessie & Adriaan Kalwij & Chiara Marinacci, 2013.
"Lifetime income and old age mortality risk in Italy over two decades,"
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(45), pages 1261-1298, December.
- Michele Belloni & Rob Alessie & Adriaan Kalwij & Chiara Marinacci, 2012. "Lifetime income and old age mortality risk in Italy over two decades," Working Papers 2012: 29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Michele Belloni & Rob Alessie & Adriaan Kalwij & Chiara Marinacci, 2012. "Lifetime income and old age mortality risk in Italy over two decades," CeRP Working Papers 129, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Javier Pla-Porcel & Manuel Ventura-Marco & Carlos Vidal-Meliá, 2017. "How do unisex life care annuities embedded in a pay-as-you-go retirement system affect gender redistribution?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-11, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Marcella Corsi & Carlo D’Ippoliti, 2009. "Poor Old Grandmas? A Note on the Gender Dimension of Pension Reforms," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 52(1), pages 35-56.
More about this item
Keywordsdifferential mortality; italian system public pension;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpc:wplist:wp07_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/childit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .