The Distributional Aspects of Social Security and Social Security Reform
- Feldstein, Martin
- Liebman, Jeffrey B.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatih Guvenen & Greg Kaplan & Jae Song & Justin Weidner, 2017. "Lifetime Incomes in the United States over Six Decades," NBER Working Papers 23371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holger Lüthen, 2016.
"Rates of Return and Early Retirement Disincentives: Evidence from a German Pension Reform,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 17(2), pages 206-233, May.
- Lüthen, Holger, 2014. "Rates of Return and Early Retirement Disincentives: Evidence from a German Pension Reform," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100544, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Holger Lüthen, 2014. "Rates of Return and Early Retirement Disincentives: Evidence from a German Pension Reform," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1389, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lüthen, Holger, 2014. "Rates of return and early retirement disincentives: Evidence from a German pension reform," Discussion Papers 2014/15, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Guan Gong & Anthony Webb, 2008. "Mortality Heterogeneity and the Distributional Consequences of Mandatory Annuitization," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1055-1079.
- Michael P. Keane & Nada Wasi, 2016.
"Labour Supply: The Roles of Human Capital and The Extensive Margin,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(592), pages 578-617, May.
- Michael P. Keane & Nada Wasi, 2016. "Labour Supply: the Roles of Human Capital and the Extensive Margin," Economics Papers 2016-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- John F. Cogan & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2003. "Perspectives from the President's Commission on Social Security Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 149-172, Spring.
- Rodrigo Leandro de Moura & Jaime de Jesus Filho & Paulo Sérgio Braga Tafner & Ligia Helena da Cruz Ourives, 2013. "Social security effects on income distribution: a counterfactual analysis for Brazil," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(7), pages 631-637, May.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kerwin K. Charles & Courtney C. Coile & William Gale & Dana Goldman & Ronald Lee & Charles M. Lucas & Peter R. Orszag & Louise M. Sheiner & Bryan Tysinger & David N. Weil & Justin W, 2017.
"How the Growing Gap in Life Expectancy May Affect Retirement Benefits and Reforms,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice,
Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 42(3), pages 475-499, July.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kerwin K. Charles & Courtney C. Coile & William Gale & Dana Goldman & Ronald Lee & Charles M. Lucas & Peter R. Orszag & Louise M. Sheiner & Bryan Tysinger & David N. Weil & Justin W, 2017. "How the Growing Gap in Life Expectancy May Affect Retirement Benefits and Reforms," NBER Working Papers 23329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coronado Julia Lynn & Fullerton Don & Glass Thomas, 2011. "The Progressivity of Social Security," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-45, November.
- Courtney C. Coile, 2015. "Economic Determinants Of Workers’ Retirement Decisions," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 830-853, September.
- Rachel J. Huang & Larry Y. Tzeng, 2008. "Consumption Externality and Equilibrium Underinsurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1039-1054.
- Flavia Coda Moscarola & Margherita Borella, 2015. "The 2011 Pension Reform in Italy and its Effects on Current and Future Retirees," CeRP Working Papers 151, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Takashi Oshio, 2005. "Social Security And The Intragenerational Redistribution Of Lifetime Income In Japan," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 56(1), pages 85-106.
- Martin Feldstein, 2005. "Structural Reform of Social Security," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 33-55, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bknber:9780226241067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.