Sources of change in Third World regimes for foreign direct investment, 1968–1976
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Valente, Simone, 2011.
"International partnerships, foreign control and income levels: theory and evidence,"
34222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Simone Valente, 2012. "International partnerships, foreign control and income levels : theory and evidence," Working Paper Series 13412, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Simone Valente, 2011. "International Partnerships, Foreign Control and Income Levels: Theory and Evidence," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/154, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Philipp Harms & Philipp an de Meulen, 2010. "Demographic Structure and the Security of Property Rights in Developing Countries – An Empirical Exploration," Ruhr Economic Papers 0229, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jakobsen, Jo, 2010. "Old problems remain, new ones crop up: Political risk in the 21st century," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 481-490, September.
- Christopher Hajzler, 2012.
"Expropriation of foreign direct investments: sectoral patterns from 1993 to 2006,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(1), pages 119-149, April.
- Chris Hajzler, 2010. "Expropriation of Foreign Direct Investments: Sectoral Patterns from 1993 to 2006," Working Papers 1011, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liesbeth Colen & Damiaan Persyn & Andrea Guariso, 2014. "What type of FDI is attracted by bilateral investment treaties?," LICOS Discussion Papers 34614, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Philipp an de Meulen, 2011. "Labor Heterogeneity and the Risk of Expropriation in Less Developed Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0298, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Nathan M Jensen, 2005. "Measuring Risk: Political Risk Insurance Premiums and Domestic Political Institutions," International Finance 0512002, EconWPA.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Thomas & Brännäs, Kurt, 1991. "Explaining the Termination of Nationalizations in the Late 1970s," Working Paper Series 313, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Picht, Hartmut & Stüven, Volker, 1988. "Selective and unspecific expropriation of foreign direct investments: Empirical evidence and implications for the debt crisis," Kiel Working Papers 344, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Harms, Philipp & an de Meulen, Philipp, 2013. "Demographic structure and the security of property rights: The role of development and democracy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 73-89.
- Glen Biglaiser & Hoon Lee & Joseph L. Staats, 2016. "The effects of the IMF on expropriation of foreign firms," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Harms, Philipp & an de Meulen, Philipp, 2010. "Demographic Structure and the Security of Property Rights in Developing Countries – An Empirical Exploration," Ruhr Economic Papers 229, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Colen, Liesbeth & Persyn, Damiaan & Guariso, Andrea, 2016. "Bilateral Investment Treaties and FDI: Does the Sector Matter?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 193-206.
- an de Meulen, Philipp, 2011. "Labor Heterogeneity and the Risk of Expropriation in Less Developed Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 298, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:34:y:1980:i:02:p:177-206_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.