Kernel Estimation When Density May Not Exist
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, March.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2004. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Measurement Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 33-75, January.
- Lu, Zhan-Qian, 1999. "Nonparametric Regression with Singular Design," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 177-201, August.
- Green, David A & Riddell, W Craig, 1997. "Qualifying for Unemployment Insurance: An Empirical Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 67-84, January.
- Li, Qi & Racine, Jeff, 2003. "Nonparametric estimation of distributions with categorical and continuous data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 266-292, August.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 1995. "Robust Nonstationary Regression," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 912-951, October.
- Frigyesi, Attila & Hössjer, Ola, 1998. "A test for singularity," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 215-226, October.
- Victoria Zinde-Walsh & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2003. "Fractional Brownian Motion as a Differentiable Generalized Gaussian Process," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1391, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zinde-Walsh, Victoria, 2002. "Asymptotic Theory For Some High Breakdown Point Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(05), pages 1172-1196, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZINDE-WALSH, Victoria, 2007.
"Errors-in-Variables Models : A Generalized Functions Approach,"
Cahiers de recherche
14-2007, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Victoria Zinde-Walsh, 2009. "Errors-In-Variables Models: A Generalized Functions Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2009-09, McGill University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:03:p:696-725_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.