Capital Controls: Mud in the Wheels of Market Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristin J. Forbes, 2004.
"Capital Controls: Mud in the Wheels of Market Discipline,"
NBER Working Papers
10284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forbes, Kristin J., 2004. "Capital Controls: Mud in the Wheels of Market Discipline," Working papers 4454-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & Kristin J. Forbes, 2004. "Financial Constraints and Growth: Multinational and Local Firm Responses to Currency Crises," NBER Working Papers 10545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco d Nadal De Simone & Piritta Sorsa, 1999. "A Review of Capital Account Restrictions in Chile in the 1990s," IMF Working Papers 99/52, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radhika Pandey & Gurnain Pasricha & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2015.
"Motivations for Capital Controls and Their Effectiveness,"
Staff Working Papers
15-5, Bank of Canada.
- Pandey, Radhika & Pasricha, Gurnain K. & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2016. "Motivations for capital controls and their effectiveness," Working Papers 16/168, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Hoggarth, Glen & Jung, Carsten & Reinhardt, Dennis, 2016. "Capital inflows — the good, the bad and the bubbly," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 40, Bank of England.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2010.
"Financial Globalization and Economic Policies,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2009. "Financial Globalization and Economic Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 4037, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2009. "Financial Globalization and Economic Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 7117, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Hyun-Hoon Lee & Donghyun Park, 2014. "Are Investment Promotion Agencies Effective in Promoting Outward Foreign Direct Investment? The Cases of Japan and Korea," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 111-138, June.
- Ilene Grabel, 2011. "Not Your Grandfather’s IMF: Global Crisis, ‘Productive Incoherence’ and Developmental Policy Space (significantly revised)," Working Papers wp214_revisedb, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jonathan A. Batten & Warren P. Hogan & Peter G. Szilagyi, 2012.
"Foreign Bond Markets and Financial Market Development: International Perspectives,"
Chapters,in: Implications of the Global Financial Crisis for Financial Reform and Regulation in Asia, chapter 12
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Hogan, Warren P. & Szilagyi, Peter G., 2009. "Foreign Bond Markets and Financial Market Development: International Perspectives," ADBI Working Papers 173, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jonathan A. Batten & Warren P. Hogan & Peter G Szilagyi, 2010. "Foreign Bond Markets and Financial Market Development: International Perspectives," Working Papers id:3042, eSocialSciences.
- Ilene Grabel, 2013. "The Rebranding of Capital Controls in an Era of Productive Incoherence," Working Papers wp318, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Vivek Arora & Karl Habermeier & Jonathan D. Ostry & Rhoda Weeks-Brown, 2013. "La liberalización y el manejo de los flujos de capital: una visión institucional," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 15(28), pages 205-255, January-J.
- Masahiro Kawai & David G. Mayes & Peter Morgan (ed.), 2012. "Implications of the Global Financial Crisis for Financial Reform and Regulation in Asia," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14483.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:45:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1057_s41302-018-0122-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:25:y:2005:i:1:p:153-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.