The Effect of Bankruptcy Reform on the Number of Corporate Reorganization Proposals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- T. C.G. Fisher & J. Martel, 2000. "The Effect of Bankruptcy Reform on the Number of Corporate Reorganization Proposals," THEMA Working Papers 2000-46, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Freedman, 1995. "The role of monetary conditions and the monetary conditions index in the conduct of policy [speech]," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 1995(Autumn), pages 53-59.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pekka Ilmakunnas & Jukka Topi, 1999.
"Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Influences on Entry and Exit of Firms,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(3), pages 283-301, November.
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Topi, Jukka, 1996. "Microeconomic and macroeconomic influences of entry and exit of firms," Research Discussion Papers 6/1996, Bank of Finland.
- Timothy C. G. Fisher & Jocelyn Martel, 1994. "Will the Bankruptcy Reform Work? An Empirical Analysis of Financial Reorganization in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(3), pages 265-277, September.
- Martel, Jocelyn, 1996. "Impact anticipé de la réforme à la loi sur la faillite," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 72(4), pages 417-432, décembre.
- Baldwin, John R., 1998. "Failing Concerns: Business Bankruptcy in Canada," Failing Concerns: Business Bankruptcy in Canada, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division, number stcb1e, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abínzano, Isabel & Seco, Luis & Escobar, Marcos & Olivares, Pablo, 2009. "Single and Double Black-Cox: Two approaches for modelling debt restructuring," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 910-917, September.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:161-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henryk Gurgul & Paweł Zając, 2014. "The impact of alterations in the local insolvency legislation on business bankruptcy rates in Poland," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 15(3), pages 453-466, June.
- T. C. G. Fisher & J. Martel, 2001. "A Comparison of Business Bankruptcies across Industries in Canada, 1981-2000," THEMA Working Papers 2001-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Nico Dewaelheyns & Cynthia Hulle, 2008. "Legal reform and aggregate small and micro business bankruptcy rates: evidence from the 1997 Belgian bankruptcy code," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 409-424, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:29:y:2003:i:3:p:339-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.