Changing Attitudes Toward Worksharing: Evidence from Quebec
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katharine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, 1993. "Job Security in America: Lessons from Germany," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number kagsnh1993, November.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Wright, Randall, 1989. "Unemployment Insurance and Short-Time Compensation: The Effects on Layoffs, Hours per Worker, and Wages," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1479-1496, December.
- Gray, D., 1993. "Work-Sharing Benefits in Canada a Time Series Analysis," Working Papers 9316e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Michael Huberman & Robert Lacroix, 1996. "Le partage de l'emploi : Solution au chômage ou frein à l'emploi ?," CIRANO Monographs, CIRANO, number 1996mo-02.
- Terry J. Fitzgerald, 1996. "Reducing working hours," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 13-22.
- Statistics Canada, 1997. "Working More? Working Less? What Do Canadian Workers Prefer?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997104e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1998. "Hours Reductions as Work-Sharing," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(1), pages 339-381.
- Fortin, Bernard, 1989. "Une réduction de la semaine légale de travail augmente-t-elle la demande de travailleurs?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 65(3), pages 423-442, septembre.
- Paul Lanoie & François Raymond, 1999. "Subvention gouvernementale et partage du travail : Une analyse économique - II," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-19, CIRANO.
- Ali Béjaoui & Paul Lanoie, 1999. "Subvention gouvernementale et partage du travail : Une analyse économique - I," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-18, CIRANO.
- Linda Bell & Richard Freeman, 1994. "Why Do Americans and Germans Work Different Hours?," NBER Working Papers 4808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calmfors, Lars, 1985. "Work sharing, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 293-309.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:26:y:2000:i:2:p:141-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.