El imaginario de la crisis: caricatura económica en Colombia en la época de la Gran Depresión
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Junguito & Hernán Rincón, 2004. "La política fiscal en el siglo XX en Colombia: una visión global," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, December.
More about this item
Keywordshistoria económica; caricaturas; años treinta; Colombia;
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- N16 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N26 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N46 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000485:013463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juan Carlos Garcia Sáenz). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.