El transporte modal de carga fluvial: Un estudio de la reactivación del río Magdalena
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emile Quinet & Roger Vickerman, 2004. "Principles of Transport Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2581.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, Fall.
- Mauricio Cárdenas Santa María & Alejandro Gaviria Uribe & Marcela Meléndez Arjona, 2005. "La infraestructura de transporte en Colombia," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003034, FEDESARROLLO.
- Arne Risa Hole, 2007. "Fitting mixed logit models by using maximum simulated likelihood," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(3), pages 388-401, September.
- repec:wly:riskan:v:20:y:2000:i:3:p:295-296 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felipe Castro & Helena García & Juan Benavides, 2015. "Estudio de impacto socioeconómico para el proyecto de recuperación de la navegabilidad por el Río Magdalena," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 014441, FEDESARROLLO.
- Notteboom, Theo, 2012. "Challenges for container river services on the Yangtze River: A case study for Chongqing," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 41-49.
- Leandro García-Menéndez & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Delia Pinero De Miguel, 2004. "Determinants of Mode Choice between Road and Shipping for Freight Transport: Evidence for Four Spanish Exporting Sectors," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 38(3), pages 447-466, September.
- Train, Kenneth & Wilson, Wesley W., 2008. "Estimation on stated-preference experiments constructed from revealed-preference choices," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 191-203, March.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
More about this item
KeywordsTransporte de carga; elección modal; río Magdalena;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000411:015315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.