Eco-innovation and its Contribution to Sustainable Development and Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rennings, Klaus, 2000. "Redefining innovation -- eco-innovation research and the contribution from ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-332, February.
- Simona Biriescu & Antoaneta Butuza, 2011. "Regional Development - Past, Present and Future in Romania," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 11(1), pages 17-32.
- Paunov, Caroline, 2012. "The global crisis and firms’ investments in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 24-35.
- Carmen NASTASE & Alina HODOROABA, 2010. "Education - An Economic Growth Factor," The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 10(2(12)), pages 53-60, December.
- repec:agr:journl:v:5(582):y:2013:i:5(582):p:15-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ioan Radu PETRARIU & Robert BUMBAC & Radu CIOBANU, 2013. "Innovation: a path to competitiveness and economic growth. The case of CEE countries," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(5(582)), pages 15-26, May.
More about this item
Keywordseco- innovation; sustainable development; competitiveness; Global Competitiveness Index; SME’s;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- F64 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmj:networ:y:2013:i:2:p:127-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Serghie Dan). General contact details of provider: http://bxb.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.