Finanzialisierung und Investitionsverhalten von Industrie-Aktiengesellschaften in Österreich
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deirdre N. McCloskey & Stephen T. Ziliak, 1996. "The Standard Error of Regressions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 97-114, March.
- Michel Aglietta & Antoine Rebérioux, 2005. "Corporate Governance Adrift," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3675.
- Klaus GUGLER, 1997. "Investment Spending in Austria: Asymmetric Information Versus Managerial Discretion," Vienna Economics Papers vie9705, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Stefan Ederer, 2008.
"Demand effects of the falling wage share in Austria,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(5), pages 481-502, December.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Ederer, Stefan, 2007. "Demand effects of the falling wage share in Austria," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1020, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Stefan Ederer, 2007. "Demand effects of the falling wage share in Austria," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp106, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2009. "The finance-dominated growth regime, distribution, and the present crisis," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp127, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Demir, FIrat, 2009. "Financial liberalization, private investment and portfolio choice: Financialization of real sectors in emerging markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 314-324, March.
- Eckhard Hein & Lena Vogel, 2008. "Distribution and growth reconsidered: empirical results for six OECD countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 479-511, May.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-393, December.
- Sigurt Vitols, 2005. "Changes in Germany's Bank-Based Financial System: implications for corporate governance," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 386-396, May.
- Valderrama, Maria Teresa, 2001.
"Credit channel and investment behaviour in Austria: a micro-econometric approach,"
Working Paper Series
0108, European Central Bank.
- Maria Teresa Valderrama, 2002. "Credit Channel and Investment Behavior in Austria: A Micro-Econometric Approach," Working Papers 58, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2004. "Financialisation and the slowdown of accumulation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 719-741, September.
- Thomas Dallery, 2009. "Post-Keynesian Theories of the Firm under Financialization," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 492-515, December.
- Gerhard Fenz & Martin Spitzer, 2005. "AQM – The Austrian Quarterly Model of the Oesterreichische Nationalbank," Working Papers 104, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Günther Chaloupek & Reinhold Russinger & Josef Zuckerstätter, 2008. "Strukturveränderungen und funktionale Einkommensverteilung in Österreich," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 34(1), pages 33-56.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clr:wugarc:y:2010v:36i:4p:453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sepp Zuckerstaetter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/awakwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.