The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Predrag Cetkovic to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Forschungsinstitut Economics of Inequality Wien, Austria
WU Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
RePEc:edi:feiwuat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Predrag Četković, 2015. "The Role of Banks in Economic Development in the Former SFR Yugoslavia," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 114, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Predrag Cetkovic, "undated". "Credit Growth and Instability in Balkan Countries: The Role of Foreign Banks," Discussion Papers 27, Research on Money and Finance.
- Stefan Ederer & Predrag Ćetković & Stefan Humer & Stefan Jestl & Emanuel List, 2022. "Distributional National Accounts (DINA) with Household Survey Data: Methodology and Results for European Countries," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 68(3), pages 667-688, September.
- Schnetzer Matthias & Astleithner Franz & Cetkovic Predrag & Humer Stefan & Lenk Manuela & Moser Mathias, 2015. "Quality Assessment of Imputations in Administrative Data," Journal of Official Statistics, Sciendo, vol. 31(2), pages 231-247, June.
- Predrag Ćetković & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2010. "Finanzialisierung und Investitionsverhalten von Industrie-Aktiengesellschaften in Österreich," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 36(4), pages 453-479.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2016-06-14
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Predrag Cetkovic
(Predrag Cetkovic) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.