WIFO-Macromod. An Econometric Model of the Austrian Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2006. "Wirtschaftliche Effekte der europäischen Integration auf Österreich: Simulationsergebnisse," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 32(1), pages 65-94.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:36361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Stefan Ederer, 2008.
"Demand effects of the falling wage share in Austria,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(5), pages 481-502, December.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Stefan Ederer, 2007. "Demand effects of the falling wage share in Austria," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp106, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Ederer, Stefan, 2007. "Demand effects of the falling wage share in Austria," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1020, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2009. "Effects of European integration on Austria's economy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 19-40.
- Miroslav Klucik, 2015. "Fiscal Adjustment in Slovakia: Findings from a Medium-Scale Econometric Model," Working Papers Working Paper No. 1/2015, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Bergin, Adele & Conroy, Niall & Garcia Rodriguez, Abian & Holland, Dawn & McInerney, Niall & Morgenroth, Edgar & Smith, Donal, 2017. "COSMO: A new COre Structural MOdel for Ireland," Papers WP553, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:wfo:wstudy:27452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markus Leibrecht & Martin Schneider, 2006. "AQM-06: The Macro economic Model of the OeNB," Working Papers 132, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; econometric modelling; forecasting; policy simulations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2004:i:241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .