Corporate Social Responsibility in the Financial Sector: Are Financial Cooperatives Ready to the Challenge?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bert Scholtens, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility in the International Banking Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 159-175, May.
- Zeuli, Kimberly A. & Radel, Jamie, 2005. "Cooperatives as a Community Development Strategy: Linking Theory and Practice," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1).
- Carmen VALOR & Ricardo PALOMO & Javier ITURRIOZ & José Luis MATEU, 2007. "Socially Responsible Investments Among Savings Banks And Credit Unions: Empirical Findings In The Spanish Context," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 301-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ucm:reveco:y:2017:i:123:p:07-36 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Canada; financial service cooperatives; voluntary disclosure; content analysis.;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cic:revcir:y:2011:i:73:p:127-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciriees.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.