Measuring the Local Economic Impact of Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McNamara, Kevin T. & Fulton, Joan R. & Hine, Susan E., 2001. "The Economic Impacts Associated with Locally Owned Agricultural Cooperatives: A Comparison of the Great Plains and the Eastern Cornbelt," 2001 Annual Meeting, October 30-31 31819, NCERA-194 Research on Cooperatives.
- Fulton, Murray E. & Ketilson, Lou Hammond, 1992. "The Role of Cooperatives in Communities: Examples from Saskatchewan," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 7.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 1998. "Economic Contribution Of The Sugarbeet Industry To North Dakota And Minnesota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23450, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 1998. "Economic Contribution Of The Sugarbeet Industry To North Dakota And Minnesota; Summary," Agricultural Economics Reports 23204, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Zeuli, Kimberly A. & Radel, Jamie, 2005. "Cooperatives as a Community Development Strategy: Linking Theory and Practice," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1).
- Connor, John M., 2005. "Price-Fixing Overcharges: Legal And Economic Evidence," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19254, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:3400-3419 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscooperatives; economic impact; community development; input-output models; Agribusiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlorco:58682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caehuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.