Hände weg von Mindestlöhnen
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 61 (2008)
Issue (Month): 06 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William, 2007.
"Minimum Wages and Employment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2570, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William, 2007. "Minimum Wages, the Earned Income Tax Credit, and Employment: Evidence from the Post-Welfare Reform Era," IZA Discussion Papers 2610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006.
"Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research,"
NBER Working Papers
12663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Employment: A Review of Evidence from the New Minimum Wage Research," Working Papers 060708, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Karl Brenke & Werner Eichhorst, 2007. "Mindestlohn für Deutschland nicht sinnvoll," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(9), pages 121-131.
- Joachim Ragnitz & Marcel Thum, 2008. "Beschäftigungswirkungen von Mindestlöhnen – eine Erläuterung zu den Berechnungen des ifo Instituts," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 61(01), pages 16-20, 01.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:61:y:2008:i:06:p:08-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.