China’s Market Economy Status and European Anti-Dumping Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang & Zhang, Yan, 2013.
"How do exporters respond to antidumping investigations?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 290-300.
- Lu, Yi & Tao, Zhigang & Zhang, Yan, 2012. "How exporters respond to antidumping investigations?," MPRA Paper 38790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi Lu & Zhigang Tao & Yan Zhang, 2013. "How Do Exporters Respond to Antidumping Investigations?," Working Papers 192013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Elsa Leromain & Gianluca Orefice, 2014.
"New revealed comparative advantage index: Dataset and empirical distribution,"
International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 139, pages 48-70.
- Elsa Leromain & Gianluca Orefice, 2013. "New Revealed Comparative Advantage Index: Dataset and Empirical Distribution," Working Papers 2013-20, CEPII research center.
- Francisco Urdinez & Gilmar Masiero, 2015. "China and the WTO: Will the Market Economy Status Make Any Difference after 2016?," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 155-172, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iulia Monica Oehler-Şincai, 2018. "A Reconfiguration Of Sino-Eu Relations Under New Circumstances?," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 6(2), pages 129-139, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEU-Wettbewerbsrecht; Antidumping; Marktwirtschaft; WTO-Recht; Gesetzgebung; China; Eurozone; USA;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:17:y:2016:i:01:p:77-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.