Towards a New European Refugee Policy that Works
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesús Fernández-Huertas Moraga & Hillel Rapoport, 2015.
"Tradable Refugee-admission Quotas and EU Asylum Policy,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 61(3-4), pages 638-672.
- Jesus Fernandez-Huertas Moraga & Hillel Rapoport, 2014. "Tradable Refugee-Admission Quotas and EU Asylum Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 5072, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Rapoport, Hillel, 2014. "Tradable Refugee-Admission Quotas and EU Asylum Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 8683, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jesús FernÁndez-Huertas Moraga & Hillel Rapoport, 2015. "Tradable Refugee-admission Quotas and EU Asylum Policy," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01304179, HAL.
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2015.
"Asylum Policy in the EU: the Case for Deeper Integration,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 61(3-4), pages 605-637.
- Tim Hatton, 2012. "Asylum Policy in the EU: The Case for Deeper Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 660, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Timothy Hatton, 2012. "Asylum Policy in the EU: The Case for Deeper Integration," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Holger Hinte & Ulf Rinne & Klaus Zimmermann, 2015. "Flüchtlinge in Deutschland: Herausforderung und Chancen," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 95(11), pages 744-751, November.
- repec:eme:ijmpps:v:37:y:2016:i:7:p:1110-1135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2014. "Zutritt zur Festung Europa? Neue Anforderungen an eine moderne Asyl- und Flüchtlingspolitik," IZA Standpunkte 75, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Amelie F. Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2016. "Diaspora economics: new perspectives," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(7), pages 1110-1135, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFlüchtlinge; EU-Politik; Asylrecht; Humanitäre Hilfe; Solidarität; EU-Staaten;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:14:y:2017:i:04:p:03-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.