Chapter 6: Economic nationalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabrielle Berman & Robert Brooks & Sinclair Davidson, 2000. "The Sydney Olympic Games announcement and Australian stock market reaction," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(12), pages 781-784.
- Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa & Vives, Xavier, 2009. "Why and where do headquarters move?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 168-186, March.
- Francis Kramarz & David Thesmar, 2013.
"Social Networks In The Boardroom,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 780-807, August.
- Kramarz, Francis & Thesmar, David, 2006. "Social Networks in the Boardroom," CEPR Discussion Papers 5496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francis Kramarz & David Thesmar, 2013. "Social networks in the boardroom," Post-Print hal-00989427, HAL.
- Francis Kramarz & David Thesmar, 2013. "Social Networks in the Boardroom," Post-Print hal-01009902, HAL.
- Kramarz, Francis & Thesmar, David, 2007. "Social Networks in The Boardroom," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-20, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kramarz, Francis & Thesmar, David, 2006. "Social Networks in the Boardroom," IZA Discussion Papers 1940, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Lyons, Richard K., 1990. "Internal versus external economies in European industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 805-826, June.
- Krugman, Paul, 1987. "The narrow moving band, the Dutch disease, and the competitive consequences of Mrs. Thatcher : Notes on trade in the presence of dynamic scale economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 41-55, October.
- Boiteux, M., 1971. "On the management of public monopolies subject to budgetary constraints," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 219-240, September.
- Guesnerie, Roger, 1975. "Pareto Optimality in Non-Convex Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Tibor Scitovsky, 1954. "Two Concepts of External Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 143-143.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & Robert E. Moore & Stephanie M. Zobay, 2003. "Impact of the 1996 Summer Olympic Games on Employment and Wages in Georgia," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 691-704, January.
- Nikolaos Veraros & Evangelia Kasimati & Peter Dawson, 2004. "The 2004 Olympic Games announcement and its effect on the Athens and Milan stock exchanges," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(12), pages 749-753.
- Damien NEVEN & Paul SEABRIGHT, 1995. "European Industrial Policy: The Airbus Case," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9509, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:eeagre:v::y:2007:i::p:133-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.