Social networks in the boardroom
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kramarz, Francis & Thesmar, David, 2006. "Social Networks in the Boardroom," IZA Discussion Papers 1940, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kramarz, Francis & Thesmar, David, 2006. "Social Networks in the Boardroom," CEPR Discussion Papers 5496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francis Kramarz & David Thesmar, 2013. "Social Networks in the Boardroom," Post-Print hal-01009902, HAL.
- Kramarz, Francis & Thesmar, David, 2007. "Social Networks in The Boardroom," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-20, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
Keywordssocial networks; boardroom; firm;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00989427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .