Social Networks in the Boardroom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Francis Kramarz & David Thesmar, 2013. "Social networks in the boardroom," Post-Print hal-00989427, HAL.
- Francis Kramarz & David Thesmar, 2013. "Social Networks in the Boardroom," Post-Print hal-01009902, HAL.
- Kramarz, Francis & Thesmar, David, 2007. "Social Networks in The Boardroom," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-20, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kramarz, Francis & Thesmar, David, 2006. "Social Networks in the Boardroom," IZA Discussion Papers 1940, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsboard of directors; corporate governance; social networks;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-02-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2006-02-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-FIN-2006-02-19 (Finance)
- NEP-SOC-2006-02-19 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:5496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .