Report NEP-CSE-2006-02-19This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sirtaine, Sophie, 2006. "Access to finance by Chilean corporations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3845, The World Bank.
- Xiao, Mo & Orazem, Peter, 2006. "Do Entry Conditions Vary over Time? Entry and Competition in the Broadband Market: 1999-2003," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kramarz, Francis & Thesmar, David, 2006. "Social Networks in the Boardroom," CEPR Discussion Papers 5496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christel Lane & Jocelyn Probert, 2005. "Domestic capabilities and global production networks in the clothing industry: a comparison of German and UK firms' strategies," Working Papers wp318, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:200602 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:001039:002398 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers, 2006. "Trade Marks and Market Value in UK Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.