Clearing Hurdles: Key Reforms to Make Small Business More Successful
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Kuhn, 1993. "Employment Protection Laws: Policy Issues and Recent Research," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 19(3), pages 279-297, September.
- Randall Morck, 2006. "Corporations," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2101, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur J. Cockfield, 2008. "Finding Silver Linings in the Storm: An Evaluation of Recent Canada-US Crossborder Developments," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 272, September.
- Peter W. Hogg, 2008. "A Question of Parliamentary power: Criminal Law and the Control of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 114, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Roger H. Gordon & Joosung Jun & Joel Slemrod, 1993.
"Taxes and the Form of Ownership of Foreign Corporate Equity,"
NBER Chapters, in: Studies in International Taxation, pages 13-46,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, R.H. & Jun, J., 1991. "Taxes and the Form of Ownership of Foreign Corporate Equity," Papers 652, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Roger H Gordon & Joosung Jun, 1993. "Taxes and the Form of Ownership of Foreign Corporate Equity," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0029, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 33 Great Sutton Street, London EC1V 0DX..
- Roger H. Gordon & Joosung Jun, 1992. "Taxes and the Form of Ownership of Foreign Corporate Equity," NBER Working Papers 4159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, R.H. & Jun, J., 1991. "Taxes and the Form of Ownership of Foreign Corporate Equity," Working Papers 290, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ahmed, S., 2004. "Modelling corporate tax liabilities using company accounts: a new framework," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0412, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peter Kuhn, "undated". "Canada and the "OECD Hypothesis": Does Labour Market Inflexibility Explain Canada's High Level of Unemployment?," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 10, McMaster University.
- Douglas Shackelford & Joel Slemrod, 1998. "The Revenue Consequences of Using Formula Apportionment to Calculate U.S. and Foreign-Source Income: A Firm-Level Analysis," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(1), pages 41-59, February.
- Groenewold, Nicolaas, 1999. "Employment Protection and Aggregate Unemployment," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 619-630, July.
- Andreas Hornstein & Mingwei Yuan, 1999.
"Can a Matching Model Explain the Long-Run Increase in Canada's Unemployment Rate?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 878-905, August.
- Andreas Hornstein & Mingwei Yuan, 1998. "Can a Matching Model Explain the Long-Run Increase in Canada's Unemployment Rate?," Staff Working Papers 98-19, Bank of Canada.
- Andreas Hornstein & Mingwei Yuan, 1998. "Can a matching model explain the long-run increase in Canada's unemployment rate?," Working Paper 98-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- P. B. Oyelere & C. R. Emmanuel, 1998. "International transfer pricing and income shifting: evidence from the UK," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 623-635.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth and innovation; small business taxation;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:commen:264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Kristine Gray (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.