Employment Protection Laws: Policy Issues and Recent Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McFadden, Daniel L., 1984. "Econometric analysis of qualitative response models," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 24, pages 1395-1457 Elsevier.
- Chris Robinson & Nigel Tomes, 1982. "Family Labour Supply and Fertility: A Two-Regime Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(4), pages 706-734, November.
- Douglas E. Hyatt & William J. Milne, 1991. "Can Public Policy Affect Fertility?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 17(1), pages 77-85, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Kuhn, "undated". "Canada and the "OECD Hypothesis": Does Labour Market Inflexibility Explain Canada's High Level of Unemployment?," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 10, McMaster University.
- Groenewold, Nicolaas, 1999. "Employment Protection and Aggregate Unemployment," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 619-630, July.
- Ben Tomlin, 2008. "Clearing Hurdles: Key Reforms to Make Small Business More Successful," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 264, May.
- Andreas Hornstein & Mingwei Yuan, 1999.
"Can a Matching Model Explain the Long-Run Increase in Canada's Unemployment Rate?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 878-905, August.
- Hornstein, Andreas & Yuan, Mingwei, 1998. "Can a Matching Model Explain the Long-Run Increase in Canada's Unemployment Rate?," Staff Working Papers 98-19, Bank of Canada.
- Andreas Hornstein & Mingwei Yuan, 1998. "Can a matching model explain the long-run increase in Canada's unemployment rate?," Working Paper 98-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:19:y:1993:i:3:p:279-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.