Characteristics Of Long-Term Unemployment Spells In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Earle, John S. & Pauna, Catalin, 1996. "Incidence and duration of unemployment in Romania," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 829-837, April.
- Kavkler, Alenka & Danacica, Daniela-Emanuela & Babucea, Ana Gabriela & Bicanic, Ivo & Bohm, Bernhard & Tevdovski, Dragan & Tosevska, Katerina & Borsic, Darja, 2009. "Cox Regression Models for Unemployment Duration in Romania, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, and Macedonia," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 6(2), pages 81-104, June.
- John T. Addison & Pedro Portugal, 2000. "Unemployment Duration: Competing and Defective Risks," Working Papers w200001, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- John T. Addison & Pedro Portugal, 2003.
"Unemployment Duration Competing and Defective Risks,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(1).
- Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro, 2001. "Unemployment Duration: Competing and Defective Risks," IZA Discussion Papers 350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Böheim, René & Taylor, Mark P, 2000. "Unemployment Duration and Exit States in Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 2500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fedorov, Leonid & Sahn, David E, 2005. "Socioeconomic Determinants of Children's Health in Russia: A Longitudinal Study," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 479-500, January.
- D'Agostino, Antonella & Mealli, Fabrizia, 2000. "Modelling short unemployment in Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordslong-term spell; re-employment hazard; model; event;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2012:v:4ii:p:122-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.