Incidence And Unemployment Duration In The Oltenia Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kupets, Olga, 2006. "Determinants of unemployment duration in Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 228-247, June.
- Aysit TANSEL & H. Mehmet TASCI, "undated".
"Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey,"
Middle East and North Africa
- Tansel, Aysit & Tasci, H. Mehmet, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Mehmet Tasci, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," Working Papers 2004/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasçi, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0404, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2004.
- Earle, John S. & Pauna, Catalin, 1996. "Incidence and duration of unemployment in Romania," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 829-837, April.
- Gerard Berg & A. Lomwel & Jan Ours, 2008.
"Nonparametric estimation of a dependent competing risks model for unemployment durations,"
Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 477-491, June.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Lomwel, Gijsbert & van Ours, Jan C., 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Dependent Competing Risks Model for Unemployment Durations," IZA Discussion Papers 898, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van Lomwel, A Gijsbert C & van Ours, Jan C, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Dependent Competing Risks Model for Unemployment Durations," CEPR Discussion Papers 4120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van Ours, J.C. & van Lomwel, A.G.C. & van den Berg, G., 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Dependent Competing Risks Model for Unemployment Durations," Discussion Paper 2003-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasci, 2003. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration For Men and Women," Working Papers 0332, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 2003.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2004. "Convergence and determinants of non-employment durations in Eastern and Western Germany," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(2), pages 249-266, June.
- D'Agostino, Antonella & Mealli, Fabrizia, 2000. "Modelling short unemployment in Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; duration; hazard; employment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2011:v:2:p:42-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.