Incidence And Unemployment Duration In The Oltenia Region
In this paper the author analyzes how identified factors influence the incidence and duration of unemployment spells in the Oltenia Region. The statistical data were obtained from the National Agency for Employment and the analyzed period is 1st January 2008-31st December 2010.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Str. Victoriei 24, Targu-Jiu, Gorj|
Phone: 004 0253 211062
Web page: http://www.utgjiu.ro/fse_new/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kupets, Olga, 2006.
"Determinants of unemployment duration in Ukraine,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 228-247, June.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Lomwel, Gijsbert & van Ours, Jan C., 2003.
"Nonparametric Estimation of a Dependent Competing Risks Model for Unemployment Durations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
898, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerard Berg & A. Lomwel & Jan Ours, 2008. "Nonparametric estimation of a dependent competing risks model for unemployment durations," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 477-491, June.
- van Ours, J.C. & van Lomwel, A.G.C. & van den Berg, G., 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Dependent Competing Risks Model for Unemployment Durations," Discussion Paper 2003-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van Lomwel, A Gijsbert C & van Ours, Jan C, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Dependent Competing Risks Model for Unemployment Durations," CEPR Discussion Papers 4120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasçi, 2004.
"Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey,"
ERC Working Papers
0404, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2004.
- Aysit TANSEL & H. Mehmet TASCI, . "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," Middle East and North Africa 330400055, EcoMod.
- Aysit Tansel & Mehmet Tasci, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," Working Papers 2004/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Tansel, Aysit & Tasci, H. Mehmet, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jennifer Hunt, 2004. "Convergence and determinants of non-employment durations in Eastern and Western Germany," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(2), pages 249-266, 06.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasci, 2003. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration For Men and Women," Working Papers 0332, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2003.
- Earle, John S. & Pauna, Catalin, 1996. "Incidence and duration of unemployment in Romania," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 829-837, April.
- D'Agostino, Antonella & Mealli, Fabrizia, 2000. "Modelling short unemployment in Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2011:v:2:p:42-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.