Modelling short unemployment in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela-Emanuela Danacica & Raluca Mazilescu, 2012. "Characteristics Of Long-Term Unemployment Spells In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 122-129, December.
- Daniela-Emanuela Dănăcică & Ana-Gabriela Babucea & Doru Cîrnu, 2011. "Does Age and Gender Influence the Duration of Unemployment for Isced 5 Unemployed Persons?," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 121-128, March.
- Daniela-Emanuela Dănăcică, 2011. "Incidence And Unemployment Duration In The Oltenia Region," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 42-55, May.
- Darja Boršič & Alenka Kavkler, 2009. "Modeling Unemployment Duration in Slovenia using Cox Regression Models," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(1), pages 145-156, May.
- Darja Borsic & Alenka Kavkler, 2009. "Duration of Regional Unemployment Spells in Slovenia," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(2), pages 123-146.
- Alexandru Cristian Fotea & Teodor Lucian Moga, 2011. "The Contribution Of Alexandru Ioan Cuza University Of Iaªi To The Increase Of The Economic Activity Rate In The North Eastern Region And In Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(4), pages 515-523, December.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2011:v:3:p:515-523 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2000-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .