Outsourcing – Is It A Solution For The State?
In terms of scientific research, we consider the need for an attempt to address both scientific and practical efficiency of the state apparatus. The issue of outsourcing seems to be most common in the field of microeconomics, because private firms are willing to maximize profits. On the other hand, the state seeks to minimize social risks in the first place, even though these often lead to improper functioning of the device. Fight for survival in an economic reality located in a changing requires constant adaptation to all those who live this reality. So far only those interested keeping pace with new demands remain in the market On the other hand, macroeconomic policy makers continue to show interest in minimizing "social" costs however would maximize these government spending. The paper will track how outsourcing would ensure a recovery in the national economy, use resources economically, efficiently could lead to a recovery of national economy, to a maximum income and expenses to minimize In other words the economic growth - the desire of any macroeconomic policy decider.
Volume (Year): 1 (2012)
Issue (Month): (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Str. Victoriei 24, Targu-Jiu, Gorj|
Phone: 004 0253 211062
Web page: http://www.utgjiu.ro/fse_new/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2008.
"Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2452, CESifo Group Munich.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Ribi, Evelyn, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," Working Papers 0720, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-41, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Quélin, Bertrand & Duhamel, François, 2003.
"Bringing Together Strategic Outsourcing and Corporate Strategy:: Outsourcing Motives and Risks,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 647-661, October.
- Bertrand Quélin & François Duhamel, 2003. "Bringing Together Strategic Outsourcing and Corporate Strategy : Outsourcing Motives and Risks," Post-Print hal-00459818, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2012:v:1:p:187-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.