Outsourcing – Is It A Solution For The State?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Ribi, Evelyn, 2009.
"Outsourcing, unemployment and welfare policy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 168-176, June.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," Working Papers 0720, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Ribi, Evelyn, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2008. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2452, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2007. "Outsourcing, Unemployment and Welfare Policy," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-41, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Quélin, Bertrand & Duhamel, François, 2003.
"Bringing Together Strategic Outsourcing and Corporate Strategy:: Outsourcing Motives and Risks,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 647-661, October.
- Bertrand Quélin & François Duhamel, 2003. "Bringing Together Strategic Outsourcing and Corporate Strategy : Outsourcing Motives and Risks," Post-Print hal-00459818, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsoutsourcing; public services; state; educing government expense;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2012:v:1:p:187-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.