Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Bucureşti, Romania
Universitatea Titu Maiorescu
RePEc:edi:feutmro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Troaca, Victor, 2009. "Inner control within the non-banking financial institutions," MPRA Paper 14303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Troaca, Victor, 2008. "Yearly balance sheet and the account for profit and loss made by banking societies," MPRA Paper 14299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Troaca, Victor, 2008. "Exigences européennes et internationales concernant la prudence dans l’activitée bancaire," MPRA Paper 14232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Troaca, Victor & Troaca, Mihaela-Elvira, 2008. "Strengthening the annual financial statements of the banks," MPRA Paper 14233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Troaca, Victor, 2008. "Banking accountancy of transaction titles operations," MPRA Paper 14302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Troaca, Victor, 2008. "Actual context of fight against the money laundring by means of credit institutions," MPRA Paper 14298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Troaca, Victor, 2008. "The gestion of semnificative risks in banking societies," MPRA Paper 14279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Troaca, Victor, 2007. "Proper funds of banking romanian companies," MPRA Paper 14276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victor-Adrian Troacă,Victor Troacă, 2012. "Outsourcing – Is It A Solution For The State?," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 187-189, March.
- Victor-Adrian TROACĂ & Dumitru-Alexandru BODISLAV, 2012. "Outsourcing. The Concept," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(6(571)), pages 51-58, June.
- Victor Troacă & Victor-Adrian Troacă, 2010. "Moral hazard - case or effect of the economic crisis," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 83-91, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Victor Troaca should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.