Report NEP-BAN-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Goodhart & Miguel Segoviano, 2009. "Banking Stability Measures," FMG Discussion Papers dp627, Financial Markets Group.
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Hahn, 2009. "Banking-on-the-Average Rules," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/107, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Nikolaj Schmidt, 2008. "Foreign Bank Entry: The Stability Implications of Greenfield Entry vs. Acquisition," FMG Discussion Papers dp623, Financial Markets Group.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Evangelia A. Georgiou & Christos C. Staikouras, 2008. "Assessing Output and Productivity Growth in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 92, Bank of Greece.
- Troaca, Victor, 2008. "The gestion of semnificative risks in banking societies," MPRA Paper 14279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roman Matousek & Chris Stewart, 2009. "Rating Assignments: Lessons from International Banks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 868, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Silvio Contessi & Johanna Francis, 2009. "U.S. commercial bank lending through 2008:Q4: new evidence from gross credit flows," Working Papers 2009-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bleuel, Hans-H., 2009. "The German banking system and the global financial crisis: causes, developments and policy responses," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe08, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Troaca, Victor & Troaca, Mihaela-Elvira, 2008. "Strengthening the annual financial statements of the banks," MPRA Paper 14233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delis, Manthos D & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2009. "The joint estimation of bank-level market power and efficiency," MPRA Paper 14040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Manthos D. Delis, 2009. "Bank-Level Estimates of Market Power," Working Papers 93, Bank of Greece.
- Philip L. Brock, 2009. "Transforming Bad Banks into Good Banks: Lessons from the Chilean Financial Crisis," Working Papers UWEC-2009-10, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Nikolaj Schmidt, 2009. "The credit crisis and the dynamics of asset backed commercial paper programs," FMG Discussion Papers dp625, Financial Markets Group.
- Sandrine Kablan, 2009. "Mesure de la performance des banques dans une zone d'ancrage monétaire: cas de la France et des pays de l'UMOA," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-6, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Nikolaj Schmidt, 2008. "Foreign Bank Entry: A Liquidity Based Theory of Entry and Credit Market Segmentation," FMG Discussion Papers dp622, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin2020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Troaca, Victor, 2008. "Yearly balance sheet and the account for profit and loss made by banking societies," MPRA Paper 14299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2009. "Financial Openness and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 14843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.