Report NEP-ACC-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lipatov, Vilen, 2005. "Corporate Tax Evasion: the Case for Specialists," MPRA Paper 14181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2009.
- Albers, Felicitas G., 2009.
"Compliance audit: Digital Analysis of personal data for Protecting and Detecting Fraud in Companies. Discourse about the so-called "data scandal" of Deutsche Bahn AG
[Compliance der Compl," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe06, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Troaca, Victor & Troaca, Mihaela-Elvira, 2008. "Strengthening the annual financial statements of the banks," MPRA Paper 14233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Everaert & L. Bouten & L. Van Liedekerke & L. De Moor & J. Christiaens, 2009. "Discovering patterns in corporate social responsibility (CSR) reporting: A transparent framework based on the Global Reporting Initiative’s (GRI) Sustainability Reporting Guidelines," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/557, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Troaca, Victor, 2008. "Yearly balance sheet and the account for profit and loss made by banking societies," MPRA Paper 14299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Wildasin, 2009. "State Corporation Income Taxation; An Economic Perspective on Nexus," Working Papers 2009-08, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Finn Poschmann, 2009. "Sales Tax Reform in Ontario: The time is Right," e-briefs 75, C.D. Howe Institute.
- I. Verleyen & I. De Beelde, 2009. "An Explorative Study Of The International Consistency Of Auditor Specialization," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/564, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Murphy, Alan P., 2009. "Regional Tax Differences and Multinational Profits in Europe," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/09, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Dahlby, Bev, 2009. "The Optimal Taxation Approach to Intergovernmental Grants," Working Papers 2009-16, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.