Carbone sans frontières. Quelles solutions fiscales face aux émissions importées ?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2011.
"Verdissement de la fiscalité : à qui profite le double dividende ?,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2011. "Verdissement de la fiscalité. À qui profite le double dividende ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 409-431.
- YsÃ© Serret & Nick Johnstone (ed.), 2006. "The Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3800.
- Clément Carbonnier, 2011. "Shifting on prices of per unit and ad valorem consumption taxes, estimation on prices of alcoholic beverages in France," THEMA Working Papers 2011-20, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- YsÃ© Serret & Nick Johnstone, 2006. "Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy: Conclusions and Policy Implications," Chapters, in: The Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nick Johnstone & YsÃ© Serret, 2006. "Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy: Introduction," Chapters, in: The Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Olivier Godard, 2011.
"L'Ajustement Aux Frontières, Condition De La Crédibilité D'Une Politique Européenne Du Climat Ambitieuse,"
- Olivier Godard, 2012. "L'ajustement aux frontières, condition de la crédibilité d'une politique européenne du climat ambitieuse," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 177-193.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_122_0083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.