Alternative Estimators of Long-Range Dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Los, Cornelis A. & Yu, Bing, 2008.
"Persistence characteristics of the Chinese stock markets,"
International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 64-82.
- Cornelis A. Los & Bing Yu, 2005. "Persistence Characteristics of the Chinese Stock Markets," Finance 0508008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ané, Thierry & Ureche-Rangau, Loredana, 2008.
"Does trading volume really explain stock returns volatility?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 216-235, July.
- Thierry Ané & Loredana Ureche-Rangau, 2004. "Does trading volume really explain stock returns volatility?," Working Papers 2004-FIN-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Lo, Andrew W, 1991.
"Long-Term Memory in Stock Market Prices,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1279-1313, September.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan), 1989. "Long-term memory in stock market prices," Working papers 3014-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew W. Lo, 1989. "Long-term Memory in Stock Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 2984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RSSTATISTIC: RATS procedure to compute R/S Statistic (classical or Lo's modified)," Statistical Software Components RTS00191, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Connor Jeff & Rossiter Rosemary, 2005. "Wavelet Transforms and Commodity Prices," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grau-Carles, Pilar, 2006. "Bootstrap testing for detrended fluctuation analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 360(1), pages 89-98.
- Mielniczuk, J. & Wojdyllo, P., 2007. "Estimation of Hurst exponent revisited," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4510-4525, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almurad, Zainy M.H. & Delignières, Didier, 2016. "Evenly spacing in Detrended Fluctuation Analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 451(C), pages 63-69.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Kumar, Satish & Pathak, Rajesh & Roubaud, David, 2019. "Testing the oil price efficiency using various measures of long-range dependence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Benjamin Rainer Auer, 2018. "Are standard asset pricing factors long-range dependent?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 42(1), pages 66-88, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:15:y:2011:i:2:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.