Bootstrap testing for detrended fluctuation analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schumann, Aicko Y. & Kantelhardt, Jan W., 2011. "Multifractal moving average analysis and test of multifractal model with tuned correlations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(14), pages 2637-2654.
- Lin, Xiaoqiang & Fei, Fangyu, 2013. "Long memory revisit in Chinese stock markets: Based on GARCH-class models and multiscale analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 265-275.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2010.
"Fluctuation dynamics in US interest rates and the role of monetary policy,"
Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 163-169, September.
- Daniel Oliveira Cajueiro & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2010. "Fluctuation Dynamics in US Interest Rates and the Role of Monetary Policy," Working Papers Series 206, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Wang, Yudong & Wu, Chongfeng & Wei, Yu, 2011. "Can GARCH-class models capture long memory in WTI crude oil markets?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 921-927, May.
- Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Alvarez, Jesus & Rodriguez, Eduardo, 2008. "Short-term predictability of crude oil markets: A detrended fluctuation analysis approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2645-2656, September.
- Gwo-Fong Lin & Ming-Jui Chang & Jyue-Ting Wu, 2017. "A Hybrid Statistical Downscaling Method Based on the Classification of Rainfall Patterns," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 31(1), pages 377-401, January.
- Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Escarela-Perez, R. & Espinosa-Perez, G. & Urrea, R., 2009. "Dynamics of electricity market correlations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(11), pages 2173-2188.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2008. "Testing for long-range dependence in world stock markets," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 918-927.
- Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Escarela-Perez, Rafael, 2010. "Time-dependent correlations in electricity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 269-277, March.
- Fernandez Viviana, 2011. "Alternative Estimators of Long-Range Dependence," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 1-37, March.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2009. "Testing for long-range dependence in the Brazilian term structure of interest rates," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 1559-1573.
More about this item
KeywordsDetrended fluctuation analysis; Bootstrap; Long-memory processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:360:y:2006:i:1:p:89-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.