Wavelet Transforms and Commodity Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gençay, Ramazan & Dacorogna, Michel & Muller, Ulrich A. & Pictet, Olivier & Olsen, Richard, 2001. "An Introduction to High-Frequency Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122796715.
- Angus Deaton & Guy Laroque, 1992.
"On the Behaviour of Commodity Prices,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 1-23.
- Deaton, A. & Laroque, G., 1989. "On The Behavior Of Commodity Prices," Papers 145, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton & Guy Laroque, 1990. "On The Behavior of Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 3439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deaton, A. & Laroque, G., 1989. "On The Behavior Of Commodity Prices," Papers 145, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Serena Ng & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2000.
"Explaining the Persistence of Commodity Prices,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 16(1/2), pages 149-171, October.
- Serena Ng & Francisco Ruge-Murcia, 1997. "Explaining the Persistence of Commodity Prices," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 374, Boston College Department of Economics.
- NG, Serena & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Explaining the Persistence of Commodity Prices," Cahiers de recherche 9709, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- repec:mes:jpneco:v:29:y:2001:i:5-6:p:3-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baillie, Richard T. & Bollerslev, Tim & Mikkelsen, Hans Ole, 1996.
"Fractionally integrated generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 3-30, September.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Baillie, Bollerslev, Mikkelson FIGARCH results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00009, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ding, Zhuanxin & Granger, Clive W. J. & Engle, Robert F., 1993. "A long memory property of stock market returns and a new model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 83-106, June.
- Pasquini, Michele & Serva, Maurizio, 1999. "Multiscale behaviour of volatility autocorrelations in a financial market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 275-279, December.
- Mark J. Jensen, 1997.
"Using Wavelets to Obtain a Consistent Ordinary Least Squares Estimator of the Long Memory Parameter,"
- Jensen, Mark J, 1999. "Using wavelets to obtain a consistent ordinary least squares estimator of the long-memory parameter," MPRA Paper 39152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Ramsey, 1999. "Regression over Timescale Decompositions: A Sampling Analysis of Distributional Properties," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 163-184.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:9:y:2005:i:1:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.