Independent Directors and Shared Board Control in Venture Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bengtsson, Ola & Sensoy, Berk A., 2015.
"Changing the Nexus: The Evolution and Renegotiation of Venture Capital Contracts,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(03), pages 349-375, June.
- Bengtsson, Ola & Sensoy, Berk A., 2009. "Changing the Nexus: The Evolution and Renegotiation of Venture Capital Contracts," Working Paper Series 2009-19, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Andrei A. Kirilenko, 2001. "Valuation and Control in Venture Finance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 565-587, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Broughman & Jesse M. Fried & Darian Ibrahim, 2014. "Delaware Law as Lingua Franca: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(4), pages 865-895.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rlecon:v:9:y:2013:i:1:p:41-72:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.