What do economists tell us about venture capital contracts?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tereza Tykvová, 2007. "What Do Economists Tell Us About Venture Capital Contracts?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 65-89, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loane, Sharon & Bell, Jim & Cunningham, Isobel, 2014. "Entrepreneurial founding team exits in rapidly internationalising SMEs: A double edged sword," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 468-477.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2008. "Stock Exchange Markets for New Ventures," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-12, CIRANO.
- Martí, José & Menéndez-Requejo, Susana & Rottke, Olaf M., 2013. "The impact of venture capital on family businesses: Evidence from Spain," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 420-430.
- Timo Fischer & Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2011. "Debt Financing of High-growth Startups," DRUID Working Papers 11-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Eric Nasica & Dominique Torre & Dominique Dufour, 2011.
"Syndication in private equity industry: comparing the strategies of independent and captive venture capitalists,"
- Dominique Dufour & Eric Nasica & Dominique Torre, 2013. "Syndication in private equity industry: comparing the strategies of independent and captive venture capitalists," Working Papers halshs-00853695, HAL.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Simon Parker, 2010.
"Josh Lerner: recipient of the 2010 Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 245-254, October.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Parker, Simon, 2010. "Josh Lerner: Recipient of the 2010 Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 233, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hirsch, Julia, 2006. "Public policy and venture capital financed innovation: A contract design approach," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/29, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2004. "Le placement privé et la dimension réglementaire du financement des entreprises," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-51, CIRANO.
- Fairchild, Richard, 2011. "An entrepreneur's choice of venture capitalist or angel-financing: A behavioral game-theoretic approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 359-374, May.
More about this item
KeywordsVenture Capital; Agency Costs;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:5345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.