Trennbankensystem – ein Weg zu mehr Finanzstabilität in Deutschland?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Wolf, 2010.
"Diversification at financial institutions and systemic crises,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 373-386, July.
- Wagner, W.B., 2006. "Diversification at Financial Institutions and Systemic Crises," Discussion Paper 2006-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2007.
"Is there a diversification discount in financial conglomerates?,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 331-367, August.
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2005. "Is There a Diversification Discount in Financial Conglomerates?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2005. "Is There a Diversification Discount in Financial Conglomerates?," NBER Working Papers 11499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Drucker & Manju Puri, 2005. "On the Benefits of Concurrent Lending and Underwriting," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(6), pages 2763-2799, December.
- Ueda, Kenichi & Weder di Mauro, B., 2013.
"Quantifying structural subsidy values for systemically important financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3830-3842.
- Kenichi Ueda & Beatrice Weder di Mauro, 2012. "Quantifying Structural Subsidy Values for Systemically Important Financial Institutions," IMF Working Papers 12/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Philipp Steinberg & Caroline Somnitz, 2012. "Wege zu einer stärkeren Trennung von Investment- und Geschäftsbanking," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 92(6), pages 384-391, June.
- James R. Barth & Gerard Caprio Jr. & Ross Levine, 2001.
"Banking Systems around the Globe: Do Regulation and Ownership Affect Performance and Stability?,"
NBER Chapters, in: Prudential Supervision: What Works and What Doesn't, pages 31-96,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barth, James R. & Caprio, Gerard & Levine, Ross, 2000. "Banking systems around the globe : do regulation and ownership affect the performance and stability?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2325, The World Bank.
- Carola Schenone, 2004. "The Effect of Banking Relationships on the Firm's IPO Underpricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(6), pages 2903-2958, December.
- Peter G. Klein & Marc R. Saidenberg, 2010. "Organizational Structure And The Diversification Discount: Evidence From Commercial Banking," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 127-155, March.
- Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2013.
"Rettung durch Regulierung? Eckpunkte des Liikanen-Berichts,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(3-4), pages 167-185, August.
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2013. "Rettung durch Regulierung? Eckpunkte des Liikanen-Berichts," SAFE White Paper Series 8, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Adrian, T. & Shin, H S., 2008. "Liquidity and financial contagion," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 11, pages 1-7, February.
- Andreas Dombret & André Ebner, 2013. "Default of Systemically Important Financial Intermediaries: Short-term Stability versus Incentive Compatibility?," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(1), pages 15-30, February.
- Samuel G. Hanson & Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 2011. "A Macroprudential Approach to Financial Regulation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 3-28, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Franz Reiter, 2017. "Trading Offshore: Evidence on Banks' Tax Avoidance," CESifo Working Paper Series 6664, CESifo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:pewipo:v:15:y:2014:i:1:p:41-55:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.