Atoms for Peace, Redux: Energy Codependency for Sustained Cooperation on the Korean Peninsula
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M. & Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John & Wilson, Robert, 1982.
"Rational cooperation in the finitely repeated prisoners' dilemma,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 245-252, August.
- David Kreps & Paul Milgrom & John Roberts & Bob Wilson, 2010. "Rational Cooperation in the Finitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Levine's Working Paper Archive 239, David K. Levine.
- Isard Walter & Azis Iwan J., 1999. "A Cooperative Analysis Procedure for Use by Diplomats and Negotiators: With a Proposed Step for Resolving Conflict on the Korean Peninsula," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2001. "Toward a Comparative Institutional Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011875, February.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
- Powell, Robert, 2004. "The Inefficient Use of Power: Costly Conflict with Complete Information," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 231-241, May.
- Powell, Robert, 2006. "War as a Commitment Problem," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 169-203, January.
- Soo-Bin Park, 2004. "The North Korean Economy: Current Issues and Prospects," Carleton Economic Papers 04-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kimbrough, Erik O. & Rubin, Jared & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W., 2015.
"Commitment problems in conflict resolution,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 33-45.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Jared Rubin & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy Shields, 2013. "Commitment Problems in Conflict Resolution," Working Papers 13-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Kimbrough, Erik & Rubin, Jared & Sheremeta, Roman & Shields, Timothy, 2015. "Commitment Problems in Conflict Resolution," MPRA Paper 61463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hudson Meadwell, 2016. "The rationalist puzzle of war," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1415-1427, July.
- Jelnov, Artyom & Tauman, Yair & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2018.
"Confronting an enemy with unknown preferences: Deterrer or provocateur?,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 124-143.
- Jelnov, Artyom & Tauman, Yair & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2018. "Confronting an Enemy with Unknown Preferences: Deterrer or Provocateur?," Working Paper Series rwp18-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Martin Austvoll Nome, 2013. "When do commitment problems not cause war? Turkey and Cyprus, 1964 versus 1974," International Area Studies Review, Center for International Area Studies, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 50-73, March.
- Jelnov, Artyom & Tauman, Yair & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2017. "Attacking the unknown weapons of a potential bomb builder: The impact of intelligence on the strategic interaction," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 177-189.
- Ernesto Dal Bó & Robert Powell, 2009. "A Model of Spoils Politics," American Journal of Political Science, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 53(1), pages 207-222, January.
- Robert Shum, 2014. "China, the United States, bargaining, and climate change," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 83-100, March.
- Sandroni, Alvaro & Urgun, Can, 2017. "Dynamics in Art of War," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 51-58.
- Albornoz, Facundo & Hauk, Esther, 2014.
"Civil war and U.S. foreign influence,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 64-78.
- Facundo Albornoz & Esther Hauk, 2010. "Civil War and Foreign Influence," Working Papers 480, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Facundo Albornoz & Esther Hauk, 2010. "Civil War and Foreign Influence," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 836.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 19 Dec 2010.
- Häfner, Samuel, 2012. "Clausewitz on Auctions," Working papers 2012/12, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Shank, Benjamin & Panter, Chris & Nilsson, Tomas K.H. & Cash, Sean B., 2007. "Canadian Chicken Industry: Consumer Preferences, Industry Structure and Producer Benefits from Investment in Research and Advertising," Project Report Series 52088, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2003.
"Contratti incompleti ed enforcement endogeno. Una rassegna della letteratura,"
Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 391-440.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2003. "Contratti Incompleti Ed Enforcement Endogeno. Una Rassegna Della Letteratura [Incomplete Contracts and Endogenous Enforcement. A Survey]," MPRA Paper 17284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janus, Thorsten & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2009. "Sticks and carrots: Two incentive mechanisms supporting intra-group cooperation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 177-180, March.
- Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2013.
"Commitment in utility regulation: A model of reputation and policy applications,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 210-231.
- Liam Wren-Lewis, 2013. "Commitment in utility regulation: A model of reputation and policy applications," Post-Print halshs-01516947, HAL.
- Buskens, Vincent, 2003. "Trust in triads: effects of exit, control, and learning," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 235-252, February.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Miettinen, Topi, 2014. "Tough negotiations: Bilateral bargaining with durable commitments," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 353-366.
- Ponti, Giovanni, 2000.
"Cycles of Learning in the Centipede Game,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 115-141, January.
- Giovanni Ponti, "undated". "Cycles Of Learning In The Centipede Game," ELSE working papers 024, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Giovanni Ponti, 1996. "Cycles of Learning in the Centipede Game," Discussion Papers 96-22 ISSN 1350-6722, University College London, Department of Economics.
- Chang-Yang Lee & Ji-Hwan Lee & Ajai S. Gaur, 2017. "Are large business groups conducive to industry innovation? The moderating role of technological appropriability," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 313-337, June.
- Sakakibara, Mariko, 1997. "Evaluating government-sponsored R&D consortia in Japan: who benefits and how?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 447-473, December.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2009.
"Do credible domestic institutions promote credible international agreements?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 160-170, September.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2006. "Do Credible Domestic Institutions Promote Credible International Agreements?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2009. "Do Credible Domestic Institutions Promote Credible International Agreements?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/98549, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:pepspp:v:15:y:2009:i:1:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.