Die Krise der sozialen Sicherung und die Globalisierung – Politische Mythen und ordnungspolitische Wirklichkeit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Lindbeck , Assar, 1996.
"Incentives in the Welfare State: Lessons for would-be welfare states,"
Working Paper Series
449, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, A., 1996. "Incentives in the Welfare-State; Lessons for Would-Be Welfare-States," Papers 604, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Nancy H. Chau & Ravi Kanbur, 2006.
"The Race to the Bottom, from the Bottom,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(290), pages 193-228, May.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Kanbur, Ravi, 2000. "The Race to the Bottom, From the Bottom," Working Papers 127681, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Chau, Nancy H & Kanbur, Ravi, 2001. "The Race To the Bottom, From the Bottom," CEPR Discussion Papers 2687, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olson, Mancur, Jr, 1995. "The Devolution of the Nordic and Teutonic Economies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 22-27, May.
- Davidson, Paul, 1997. "Are Grains of Sand in the Wheels of International Finance Sufficient to Do the Job When Boulders Are Often Required?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(442), pages 671-686, May.
- Berthold, Norbert & Stettes, Oliver, 2000. "Globalisierung und Strukturwandel - droht das Ende des Sozialstaates," Discussion Paper Series 35, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Choi, Young Back, 1999. "On the Rich Getting Richer and the Poor Getting Poorer," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 239-258.
- Takao, Yasuo, 1999. "Welfare State Retrenchment The Case of Japan," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 265-292, September.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1995. "Hazardous Welfare-State Dynamics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 9-15, May.
- J.H. Dunning, 1995. "The role of foreign direct investment in a globalising economy," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(193), pages 125-144.
- B.J. McFARLANE & CHRIS NYLAND, 2000. "The Social Impact Of The Asian Economic Crisis And The Response Of The International Regulatory Agencies," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 19(2), pages 75-95, June.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- J.H. Dunning, 1995. "The role of foreign direct investment in a globalising economy," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(193), pages 125-144.
- Assar Lindbeck, 1988. "Consequences of the Advanced Welfare State," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 19-38, March.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2000. "The viability of advanced welfare states in the international economy. Vulnerabilities and options," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 399-425, July.
- Schüller Alfred, 2000. "Soziale Marktwirtschaft und Dritte Wege," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 51(1), pages 169-202, January.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:449 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Weicher, 1996. "The Distribution of Wealth," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 650823, July.
- Dietl, Helmut & Pauli, Markus & Royer, Susanne, 1999. "Frankfurts Position im internationalen Finanzplatzwettbewerb: Eine ressourcenorientierte Analyse," CFS Working Paper Series 1999/10, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:ordojb:v:52:y:2001:i:1:p:215-238:n:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.