Intra-Industry Specialization in United States-Mexico Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudolf M. Buitelaar & Ramón Padilla, 1996. "El comercio intraindustria de México con sus principales socios comerciales," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 11(1), pages 77-116.
- Clark Don P. & Rees Kathleen, 2006. "Intra-Industry Specialization in Textiles and Apparel," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 1-18, November.
- Clark, Don P. & Sawyer, W. Charles & Sprinkle, Richard L., 2000. "Tariff Elimination Staging Categories and the North American Free Trade Agreement," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 53(2), pages 141-152.
- Abdul Azhar & Robert Elliott & Chris Milner, 1998.
"Static and dynamic measurement of intra-industry trade and adjustment: A geometric reappraisal,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(3), pages 404-422, September.
- A.K.M. Azhar & R.J.R. Elliott & C.R. Milner,, "undated". "Static and Dynamic Measurement of Intra-Industry Trade and Adjustment: A Geometric Reappraisal," Discussion Papers 97/13, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Don Clark, 2009. "Intraindustry Specialization and the Proposed Korea-United States Free Trade Agreement," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 181-195.
- Don P. Clark & Thomas M. Fullerton, Jr. & Duane Burdorf, 2001.
"Intra-industry trade between The United States and México: 1993-1998,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 16(2), pages 167-183.
- Don P Clark & Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Duane Burdorf, 2004. "Intra-industry Trade Between the United States and Mexico: 1993- 1998," International Trade 0407007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerardo Esquivel, 1992. "Una nota sobre el comercio intraindustrial México-Estados Unidos," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 7(1), pages 119-137.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark, Don P., 2011. "Factor adjustment implications of a free trade agreement between the United States and Thailand," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 213-221, June.
- Azhar A. KM & Elliott Rob J. & Liu Junting, 2012. "Product Quality, Trade, and Adjustment: The China-ASEAN Experience," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-28, June.
- Maritza Sotomayor, 2016. "Vertical Specialization of Production: Critical Review and Empirical Evidence for the Mexican Manufacturing Industries 1994-2014," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 6(2), pages 11-28, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:10:y:2010:i:2:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.