Intra-industry Trade Between the United States and Mexico: 1993- 1998
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Don P. Clark & Thomas M. Fullerton, Jr. & Duane Burdorf, 2001. "Intra-industry trade between The United States and México: 1993-1998," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 16(2), pages 167-183.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudolf M. Buitelaar & Ramón Padilla, 1996. "El comercio intraindustria de México con sus principales socios comerciales," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 11(1), pages 77-116.
- Thomas M. Fullerton, Jr. & W. Charles Sowyer & Richard L. Sprinkle, 1997.
"Functional form for United States-México trade equations,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 12(1), pages 23-35.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & W Charles Sawyer & Richard L Sprinkle, 2004. "Functional Form for United States - Mexico Trade Equations," International Trade 0408001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Globerman, 1992. "North American trade liberalization and intra-industry trade," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 128(3), pages 487-497, September.
- Clark, Don P. & Sawyer, W. Charles & Sprinkle, Richard L., 2000. "Tariff Elimination Staging Categories and the North American Free Trade Agreement," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 53(2), pages 141-152.
- Abdul Azhar & Robert Elliott & Chris Milner, 1998.
"Static and dynamic measurement of intra-industry trade and adjustment: A geometric reappraisal,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(3), pages 404-422, September.
- A.K.M. Azhar & R.J.R. Elliott & C.R. Milner,, "undated". "Static and Dynamic Measurement of Intra-Industry Trade and Adjustment: A Geometric Reappraisal," Discussion Papers 97/13, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark Don P., 2010. "Intra-Industry Specialization in United States-Mexico Trade," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-18, May.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Sawyer, W. Charles & Sprinkle, Richard L., 2010.
"Intra-industry trade in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
34854, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Thomas Fullerton & W. Charles Sawyer & Richard Sprinkle, 2011. "Intra-Industry Trade in Latin America and the Caribbean," Working Papers 201103, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Don P. CLARK, 2007. "Intraindustry Specialization And The United States-Central America-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 45(4), pages 491-506.
More about this item
KeywordsNAFTA; Intra-Industry Trade; Trade Adjustment;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0407007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.