North American trade liberalization and intra-industry trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Don P. Clark & Thomas M. Fullerton, Jr. & Duane Burdorf, 2001.
"Intra-industry trade between The United States and México: 1993-1998,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 16(2), pages 167-183.
- Don P Clark & Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Duane Burdorf, 2004. "Intra-industry Trade Between the United States and Mexico: 1993- 1998," International Trade 0407007, EconWPA.
- Sylvie MONTOUT & Jean-Louis MUCCHIELLI & Soledad ZIGNAGO, 2002.
"Regionalization And Intra-Industry Trade. An Analysis Of Automobile Industry Trade In Nafta,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 16, pages 137-159.
- Montout, Sylvie & Mucchielli, Jean-Louis & Zignago, Soledad, 2001. "Horizontal and vertical intra-industry trade of Nafta and Mercosur: The case of the automobile industry," MPRA Paper 43928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziltener, Patrick, 2002. "Ostasiatische oder pazifische Handelsdynamik? Eine Analyse von UNCTAD-Handelsdaten, 1970 - 2000," MPIfG Working Paper 02/9, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Sawyer, W. Charles & Sprinkle, Richard L., 2010.
"Intra-industry trade in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
34854, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Thomas Fullerton & W. Charles Sawyer & Richard Sprinkle, 2011. "Intra-Industry Trade in Latin America and the Caribbean," Working Papers 201103, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Rodas-Martini, Pablo, 1998. "Intra-industry trade and revealed comparative advantage in the Central American Common Market," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 337-344, February.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari & Globerman, Steven, 1998. "Regional Economic Integration and Foreign Direct Investment: The North American Experience," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 269, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer, 2011.
"Preferential trade agreements and the structure of international trade,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(3), pages 385-409, September.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2010. "Preferential Trade Agreements and the Structure of International Trade," wiiw Working Papers 61, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Neil Foster & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Preferential trade agreements and the structure of international trade," Post-Print hal-00678454, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:128:y:1992:i:3:p:487-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.