Trade Agreements and the Environment: An Industry Level Study for NAFTA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawn, Philip & Clarke, Matthew, 2010. "The end of economic growth? A contracting threshold hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2213-2223, September.
- José-Antonio Monteiro & Madina Kukenova, 2008.
"Does Lax Environmental Regulation Attract FDI When Accounting For "Third-Country" Effects?,"
IRENE Working Papers
08-01, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Kukenova, Madina & Monteiro, Jose-Antonio, 2008. "Does Lax Environmental Regulation Attract FDI when accounting for "third-country" effects?," MPRA Paper 11321, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2008.
- Lina M. Cortés & Iván A. Durán & Sandra Gaitán & Mateo Vasco, 2017.
"Mergers and Acquisitions in Latin America: Industrial Productivity and Corporate Governance,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(10), pages 2179-2198, October.
- Lina M. Cortés & Iván A. Durán & Sandra Gaitán-Riaño & Mateo Vasco, 2016. "Mergers and Acquisitions in Latin America: Industrial Productivity and Corporate Governance," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 014436, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Mateo Vasco & Lina M. Cortés & Sandra C. Gaitán & Iván A. Durán, 2012. "Aplicación del modelo gravitacional al impacto del gobierno corporativo en las fusiones y adquisiciones en Latinoamérica," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010709, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:glecon:v:6:y:2006:i:3:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.