Why Official Bailouts Tend Not To Work: An Example Motivated by Greece 2010
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonzalo Fernandez-de-Cordoba & Pau Pujolas & Jose Torres, 2017.
"Fiscal Discipline and Defaults,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 24, pages 1-13, March.
- Gonzalo F. de-Córdoba & Pau S. Pujolas & José L. Torres, 2016. "Fiscal Discipline and Defaults," Working Papers 2016-05, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Gonzalo Fernandez-de-Cordoba & Pau Pujolas & Jose Torres, 2016. "Code and data files for "Fiscal Discipline and Defaults"," Computer Codes 13-49, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00199-017-1085-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2017. "Gambling for redemption and self-fulfilling debt crises," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 64(4), pages 707-740, December.
- Timothy Kehoe & Juan Carlos Conesa, 2012. "Gambling for Redemption and Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises," 2012 Meeting Papers 614, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2015. "Gambling for Redemption and Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 21026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2012. "Gambling for redemption and self-fulfilling debt crises," Staff Report 465, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2017. "Multilateral Loans and Interest Rates: Further Evidence on the Seniority Conundrum," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 169-178, April.
- Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2016. "Multilateral Loans and Interest Rates: Further Evidence on the Seniority Conundrum," CESifo Working Paper Series 6225, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2016. "Multilateral loans and interest rates: further evidence on the seniority conundrum," Working Papers 105, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 30 Nov 2016.
- Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2014. "The role of creditor seniority in Europe's sovereign debt crisis," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 29(79), pages 495-552, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:evoice:v:8:y:2011:i:1:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.